- [ ] = Delete. Ditch redundant words [in order] to clarify your message [in order] to take and hold reader attention.
- Change 'revert back' to 'revert'. It's a tautology.
- Next time you write something, remove every 'that'. I guarantee [that] you won't put more than 25% back!
- However vital they may seem, corporate words like Client, Company, Project and Team rarely need capital letters.
- You're = You are. Your means ownership. Avoid 'Thanks for you're email' and you'll be ahead of the pack!
- Change 'utilisation' (or 'utilization') to 'use'. One syllable good, five syllables BAD!
Enjoy!blog comments powered by Disqus